24.9.09

Living in London

I haven't had internet since I moved to London, but today we bought a USB-modem..and it really doesn't work. It takes an hour to upload a few pics. I will see if i get time to upload pictures tomorrow from that photoshoot i was talking about weeks ago.
I am having the best time in London and I can't wait until school starts in a week. Me and Ole is renting an apartment a few blocks away from Shoreditch in 11th floor with view over London; London bridge, London eye +++. I will be living here for 3 years and that makes me so so happy!
(bad-quality pics:)
Arrived London, and the building we now live in.

We weren't disappointed when we realized what view we've got. This is just a part of it.

Next morning when the light came in, we saw how dirty everything was. The kitchen was..brown.

After a few hours and one kitchen-bench cleaner, we had some dinner at the only clean spot in the apartment.

This is the living-room. After 3 days with cleaning, everything ended up quite nice.

Enough work for us. Curls night out:

2 comments:

1gnition said...

This is so cool!
Your apartment looks really nice and good luck in London.

Johanne said...

Wow, så bra! Men er det ikke forferdelig dyrt å bo i en så flott leilighet i London?